What About a Man? What About a Man?

I came for the boxing girls.

But the movie was hilarious! Absolutely loved the humor, and the funny accents. I'd like to give you 5 stars, but the only question I have for giving you less is "Why are they even thinking about this stuff?"

Pegbarians responds:

Ever just talk about random shit without any reason? That's this!

Boxing Live Round 2 Boxing Live Round 2

Would be better with female boxers in my opinion, but otherwise it's an overall improvement!

Realistic Boxing Simulato Realistic Boxing Simulato

I actually really like this game (My inner masochist is showing, but whatever)

The only thing I would change is the lack of count outs and TKOs. Maybe make the fights shorter by decreasing the starting health and stamina.

Besides that, if I was the developer and not you, I'd make this women's boxing instead, but again, that's the inner masochist coming out.

Anyways, all that aside, I like the game a lot. It's not realistic or a simulator, but it's good.

The Brawl 2 - Nicki Minaj The Brawl 2 - Nicki Minaj

I quite enjoyed this game.

The only problems were that A) These fights seem to go on too long and B) That often times the blocking feels awkward.

One thing, and I feel disgusting just for saying it... I lost because of the jiggle physics. Not a bad thing, keep that shit up!

Misuka Misuka

This is great. I love everything about it.

Can I ask how long it takes for you to make an artwork?

bocodamondo responds:

well the one wich are made with FLASH like this taking me like between 2 to 4 hours
the ones wich are made with photoshop taking me like between 4 to 10 hours